Sunday 11 August 2019

Polidor 68


Went to Polidor 68 for lunch with Jo and Sarah on Lark Lane before. Me and Jo went the gym this morning to do a circuit then went for lunch. We haven't seen Sarah for a while as she's been away camping and she's been going to a different gym from us so it was nice to have a catch up before I go on holiday.

Sarah gave me my birthday present to go to Bounce Below which is a trampoline park at the bottom of a hidden underground cavern in Wales. It looks fun and can't wait to do it when I'm back from Canada!

We sat upstairs and it was so awkward as they kept coming upstairs to ask us if we were ready to order food but we just couldn't decide what we wanted.








Sarah got the granola with greek yogurt and fruit - well lack of yogurt


Jo got smoked salmon and poached eggs. It was meant to be on sourdough but they didn't do gluten free bread 


Jo got the kids hummus


I got the continental breakfast - pastries and toast

The pastries weren't quite as good as they looked - could definitely do with more custard and my toast was burnt! Wish I went for avocado or smoked salmon which was the other option as they looked nice when other people got them.

I actually turned down a Maccies ice cream after dropping Sarah off. Need to be sensible wedding next Saturday!

Trying to pack now for Canada - I hate packing!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment