Saturday 5 October 2019

Canadian BBQ


Our last day in Ottawa.. We spent the last day shopping to spend the gift cards we got given by Tony and Vinna. Thanks again for the gift cards!! We came to your wedding you didn't need to get us anything!

 We went to Bayshore shopping centre which has all the usual shops in. I got a $100 (about £60) Sport Chek gift card - it's like JD Sports with the brands they sell but its layout is like Sports Direct though. I got a grey Puma hoodie, Nike shorts and an Adidas sports bra. Things are pretty much the same price as home but maybe a little more expensive with the exchange rate being so bad. We ended up going to this other retail park as Bayshore didn't have a shop for Chris to use his gift card and it had a Sport Chek. I just wanted to go in to see what they had and they had my hoodie but it was on offer so I ended up getting the difference refunded and got a kids Nike gym top and got change. So it didn't work out too bad. 

In Bayshore I got my sushi fix but it was the only sushi I managed to have over the 2 weeks though.


Could do with some sushi now writing this...

After shopping we went to Jackson and Kelly's as they were having a BBQ in theirs. Their house is also huge. It was just never ending the rooms they were showing us like you would have an amazing time playing hide and seek in there probably get lost! Still can't get over how big it is because it didn't look that big from the outside!




The food was so good! Definitely the best BBQ I've ever been to.
Jackson has a smoker where he put the meat in to cook for a couple of hours and the ribs and chicken wings were so nice. Every BBQ needs to be like this. There was so much more food as well it was just never ending felt so fat after it. 

We got super competitive as well as they have a Nintendo Switch so we were playing Mario Kart and Mario Party. I want a Switch even more now but I don't know when I would play it. 


Angie and Anna's mum and Dad and their grandma.



The biggest group photo with everyone almost everyone in Ottawa!



The last time we got to see everyone till I don't know when. But everyone was so nice and welcoming spending so much time with us and just kept spending money on us - paying for breakfast, dinner, gift cards just everything. Thank you all so much and hopefully yous get to come to Liverpool/England soon we can spoil all yous back!

Toronto posts to come.. We managed to pack a lot in the space of 4 days...


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment