Saturday 3 February 2024

Shenzhen


We went into Shenzhen city on the tube from my grandma's. Shenzhen is well known now as a city. The last time I went to China in 2016 I don't think anyone knew when I said where I was going to in China and would have to say near Hong Kong. It has it's own airport now so has a lot more visitors and tourists compared to even 7 years ago. We didn't really get to explore it that much as we were only there for a few hours.









This food hall was mad you could get anything to eat. There was all sorts of quick fast food, noodles, sushi, hot pot, dim sum even a bush tucker trial with bugs on sticks. I didn't get any photos as I was taking videos of it all.


Coolest Maccies?




I wanted to go up the tower but my family weren't interested so I didn't get to go


We found somewhere to eat that was a bit further out from the tourist traps. I got a gyoza noodles







My second favourite flavour after matcha has got to be pandan. Pandan and coconut is a match made in heaven these were SO nice. Wish I could have them now


First Maccies ice cream of the trip and think it was actually the only one.

Sea World


The day after we got the tube to Sea World in Shenzhen. We were suppose to be going to Macau but that fell through so we went here instead. It's a famous tourist area that has been done up all modern now and has this make shift harbour with a famous French liner turned into a cruise ship and is now landlocked called Minghua. Around the ship there's loads of restaurants that are European it's like as if you've gone to Spain.










Every night at 7pm there's a water fountain show that gets really busy. It was dead in the afternoon when we went with no-one hardly around.











Nvwa Patching - Goddess from Chinese Mythology


Why would you want a coriander pizza?!!?


Obviously didn't go to Pizza Hut for lunch to get a coriander pizza. We found a random restaurant out from the main but and I got wonton noodles.



We got the tube back then went for dinner with my mum's cousin. We had way more food than this but for some reason didn't take a photo of it which isn't like me - Not sure why!



More oysters!


Still more posts to come from my travels to China - yes I know it was like 3 months ago but I didn't want to do 1 post for a 3 week holiday!


No comments:

Post a Comment