Sunday 21 April 2013

Family Meal


Blazer - Vintage Mum's
Lace collar top - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop 
Skirt - Internacionale
Belt - Forever 21
Heels - Miss Selfridge
Tights - New Look

I curled my hair using straighteners, it took forever as I have so much hair! Just wanted to give up after doing a couple of parts of my hair! It would make my life so much easier if I had a personal hairdresser!

It was Uncle Norman's 80th birthday last night (it's complicated how we're related, granddad great granddad's brother along them lines...) We had a family meal at Tai Pan restaurant.  It's rare for the Wing family to be out of Nanny Wing's for anything unless it's an actual wedding/christening some sort of big do! So it was nice to be out at a restaurant.

We had a banquet.. Starter had a big dish with spring rolls, prawn toast, crispy seaweed, crispy wontons, salt & pepper ribs, picked cabbage. Then had crispy duck & pancakes. For the main meal had rice with vegetables & a load of meat & fish. Then had oranges & some birthday cake that was made by his son which was nice!
I'm not a fan of eating out & rarely go out to eat mainly due to the portions being massive & I hate wasting food so always end up eating too much & feel like I need to make the most of it!
I'm not feeling too good today though I think I ate too much last night & feeling really bloated  which is probably down to me not eating food like this. I would never order food like this if I was to eat out. I feel I need to drink a lot of water & have fresh food to wash it out of me!

Scones!

I made the perfect scones today! I didn't put too much milk in them like the other times & they weren't too dry! Nanny Wing would be proud!
I need to invest in the cookie/scone cutters as I used a glass cup to cut them so they're massive!

I need to start my uni assignments as it's due in the same time as I have exams. On Friday I had to pick my 3 lecturers I'd like as my dissertation supervisor sadly I had to pick 3 which I thought were ok to approach but I'm not happy with my choices :( I hate uni!!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment