Sunday 1 January 2017

2017

Happy New Year!



2016 was a weird one wasn't it? Some crazy stuff happened, so many famous people dying, Brexit & Trump (still not over either, did they really happen?)

But it wasn't all bad.. I go to go to Vietnam for the first time, I went to Hong Kong & China, got to see my grandparents & family, ticked the Shanghai skyline, Buckingham Palace & The Making of Harry Potter off my bucket list, went to Spain twice, went to London for my birthday, finally got to see Bastille live, spending Christmas in Spain & I became a qualified personal trainer! Pretty good year? I hope you all had a good 2016 even with all the other crazy stuff that happened. 

I stayed in & had a very boring New Years Eve again wishing I was out but ah well. Went to Nanny Wing's today for lunch. The full Wing reunion after being absent for Christmas.





All 17 of the Wing's !




Cousin's were saying how they actually had space at Christmas as the 4 of us weren't there but then Gary, Kirsty & Lucas weren't either so that's 7 spaces free. We had to put an extra table at the end to fit everyone in!

Hope you have a good 2017! 



No comments:

Post a Comment