Sunday 15 October 2017

Malmo Mat Kaffe


Lunch date with Holly to Malmo Mat Kaffe - Scandinavian inspired cafe. It's in a strange place it's based in the Young Person's Services on Hanover Street next to Subway. 

I got the fish breakfast - Smoked salmon, smoked mackerel, rye bread, boiled egg, skyr yogurt with muesli. I had to get my egg re-done as it wasn't runny. It was weird having smoke mackerel but apparently it's quite common in European countries. It was very fishy & smelly but it was good just what I needed post gym. Not something I'd choose to have at breakfast though definitely more of a lunch meal.

Holly got the goats cheese bagel.






The food was good something different and usual. Worth a try!

Holly finally gave me my birthday presents when it's been nearly 2 months since my birthday but they're good presents so it was worth the wait! Doing a separate post on them tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment