Thursday 6 September 2018

Baltic Market


Finally went to the Baltic Market with Holly on Saturday before we went to see the Terracotta Warriors. It's basically a food hall that has different pop up restaurants that change every month serving street food at the old Cains brewery by the Baltic Triangle.





I got sea bass from Gills fish bar. The sea bass was nice but not filling at all especially for £7. Don't get why the pak choi was raw either?


Holly got halloumi bites from Hafla Halfa also tiny and not filling either. This was £5.50.

The idea of Baltic Market is good but the food is expensive especially for how small the portions are. You'd have to spend so much to be full. Drinks are expensive too, I got a pineapple juice and Holly got a Ting £8.



Kinder Bueno Bubble Waffle - Midnight Delivery £7.50








Thanks for the photos Holly!

I got a Kinder Bueno Bubble Waffle from Midnight Delivery. I did want a plain waffle but the girl pressured me into getting ice cream with it so I said ok. Then said it was £7.50 which is the same price as the ones that were on the board - Kinder Bueno, M&M and the other ones they did with loads of stuff on! So basically the Kinder Bueno and egg cost nothing? Surely a plain waffle is like £2 - actually less as it's just batter made from flour, egg, milk and sugar? The girl was so snotty and rude I wish I just said leave it when she told me a plain one was £7.50 as it wasn't even nice. The waffle was really soggy and didn't taste nice. There was a big chunk of chocolate stuck to the middle of it. I didn't enjoy it and regret getting it! Wouldn't recommend at all.

The whole Baltic Market experience wasn't really great I would have preferred going to a restaurant as the food wasn't filling at all especially for the price we paid. It's a good place to go for drinks but as it's just benches it's not that good for groups as it's hard to find a space to sit. I do like the idea of market just think the food should be better and not as pricey.



No comments:

Post a Comment