Sunday 30 September 2018

Mulan


Was Mulan last night. Went to our mate from the gym Tracy's boyfriend Peter's 70th birthday party. 




Heels - Carvela

Love this dress from Miss Selfridge which has actually gone in the sale now. I couldn't look more Chinese if I tried! Had a nightmare trying to get it on though as the loop for the buttons wasn't big enough and didn't stretch so I just couldn't tie it for ages!






We don't always wear gym clothes and can make an effort! 

I did go for a run with Jo in the morning - we did 8.5 miles until my foot was hurting so much I couldn't run no more. We had to walk the rest home but if we ran back it would've been a good 10 miles. I'm in die need of a good pair of running shoes as it turns out my foot is bruised! So it's not just internal pain which means I'm out for a couple of weeks now which is so annoying. I went in this morning and could only train upper body. I've got to set out a proper training plan with the miles I need to do as I think I might be doing a bit too much. Need to build them miles up doing short and long runs rather than just a big long one!


Mulan by night. Julie by day.

Find out the middle of next month on whether I've got a place for London!



No comments:

Post a Comment