Tuesday 20 November 2012

Nanny Wing!

Nanny Wing's amazing photography!
Nanny Wing's amazing photography!
Nanny Wing's amazing photography!
Nanny Wing's amazing photography!
B&M - £1.09 I bought 5 to make the cardi,  4 & 3/4 buns were used

Cardi - Knitted by my nan (Wool from B&M)
 Checked Shirt - Pull and Bear (Bought 3 years ago)
Sass & Bide high waisted side zip Jeans - Topshop sale (5+ years ago?)
Bobble Hat - New Look (Bought 3 years ago)

Yay! My cardi is finally finished after about 3 weeks! :-)
I bought 5 buns of wool for my nan to knit me this cardi, she ended up using 4 & 3/4 quarters of it, so I might use the rest for a scarf or something even though I'm rubbish at knitting! (My cousin's knitting me a scarf which she started about 3 years ago & it's just about long enough to be a snood around my head! I tried to do a line or 2.. I just put holes in it & put it too tight! Ooops!)

Nanny Wing's also in the middle of finishing a grey scarf/snood for me which should be finished by tomorrow! :-)

I'm loving this cardi, it's nice & soft & comfy I love it! Handmade stuff are so much better than shop bought I've learnt lately! Even thought there are a lot of nice knits around lately for the Winter. I know that there won't be someone else with the same one as me which is always good to know!

I didn't actually plan that my shirt would match my cardi as me & my cousins were only going to see my nan to see how my cardi was going! She only finished it when I got there! :')



Just reading over my first couple of posts it seems all my clothes were bought about 3 years ago.. Hahaha I have bought some clothes lately! But I always just keep my old clothes as they still fit! Some are a bit shorter as I've grown taller but I don't think my shape hasn't changed really!

No comments:

Post a Comment