Monday 19 November 2012

Milk & 2 Sugars Please!

(I don't have tea with sugar! Just a lot, a lot of milk!)
Tee - Tinie Tempah Disturbing London
Panda Hat - River Island (Bought 3 years ago)
Cardi - New Look kids (3/4 years ago) 
Gold Chain - Forever 21
Faux Leather Shorts - Topshop (bought 2 years ago)
White Hi-Top Converse - Mum bought from Hong Kong last year


Me & Danielle :-)
Hello! Just an outfit post of what I wore today. It was freezing today, icy! Winter is definitely coming, I had to wrap up when I went to uni this morning with my beloved panda hat, scarf, mittens & big coat! I also had 2 pairs of tights on.

Today has a been a rubbish day I had to get up at 6:30am as I had a seminar at 9am (why does uni start at 9? It should start at 10 the earliest!) but I missed the bus so had to wait 15 minutes for the next one to come but arriva are the worst buses ever they're NEVER on time! On Friday I waited 20 minutes & not one bus to town so had to ring my dad to give me a lift to uni!
9am seminar with the 70/80 year old nan crap lecturer then another one straight after I had to do a presentation (I hate presentations I just crumble, I don't even know why) An hour gap then a lecture to make up from 2 weeks ago as the lecturer was off sick so it was cancelled. 

I hate uni! I don't know why I'm in it, it really isn't "the best time of your life" I thought I'd like 2nd year but with all these deadlines no chance! Constantly stressed & moaning about it!

I wore my Disturbing London tee today Tinie Tempah's clothing line. I love the tea-cup on it even though it's velvet & I hate velvet (I don't have to touch it really) but the quality of the tee really isn't that good the flock on the tea cup is fading away even though I haven't wore it that much! :( Also these leather shorts are too big, definitely not the size it says on the tag!

I put some photos of when I went to see Tinie Tempah with Danielle over a year ago now (a year on Halloween!) He was amazing, the 1st night of his 1st ever arena tour (Disc-overy tour) I was 2nd row from the barrier! J.Cole was amazing too but Red Light were crap & I think they walked off stage cos people didn't like them.





No comments:

Post a Comment