Wednesday 29 May 2013

What happened to summer England?

Studded Denim Shirt - Marks and Spencer Sale (Happy Chinese New Year!)
Gold Bowtie - Topshop Sale (£1.35 reduced from £7.50!)
Striped Pants - H&M (Brandon Flowers)

 This was yesterday's simple outfit! My hair is in a bun in the first two photos as I slept in it from the night before & hadn't taken it out yet. As you can see from my photos I never have my hair up even though I do suit it more up but I just like it better down & used to it!

 I am finally freeee & have like 4 months of to do whatever I want! Yayyyy! I've been free since last Thursday as that was my last exam but I haven't got up to much since then just been catching up with tv & films I've recorded & chilling! I need to look for a job & been looking at trying to get some work experience but it's not going well at all! :( 
If you know anywhere taking on or know anyone in the media industry please let me know!

I went to my cousin Tracy's as she's going travelling for a month on Saturday! She's going to Thailand for 2 weeks then Australia for 2 weeks with her friend from uni. I am so jealous & wish I could go with her but hopefully that will be this time next year!
I was telling her to only take absolute essentials that she really needs as she doesn't want to be carrying a load of stuff she won't end up needing or using & breaking her back carrying it all. It sounds pretty scary but so fun! I really do hope I get to travel instead of wasting away in Liverpool as the weather is craazy here. On Sunday I was catching some rays in the garden then Monday, yesterday & today it hasn't stopped raining!

There are some photos of Bella who has gone quite fat since I last seen her & still naughty as ever as you can see. She still wants to constantly bite you which isn't good but she has learnt quite a few tricks. Playing dead & jumping!
We watched The Vow which I didn't think was that good & didn't really get up to much due to the rain. We watched Britain's Got Talent which is rubbish this year no real standout performance that I really want to win & I didn't like any of the act's tonight I wouldn't choose any of them to go through to the final.

I really wish I could do an outfit post everyday but I really don't live an exciting life or have that much nice clothes but hopefully I shall have a good summer & not wasted summer, have a job so I can buy some nice clothes & invest in a good camera!
I've been looking at the Nikon 1 J1, J2 & S1 but undecided which is the best... So if anyone has one or knows a lot about camera's I would love to hear your advice on which one it the best! As being a blogger & taking photos using my phone really isn't the best & I do need my own camera! So just drop me an email JulieWingg@gmail.com or comment below! Thank you in advance! :-)

Me, Tracy and Laura are going to nanny Wing's today for lunch I shall do a post later with my outfit & what we got up to! Hope you have a nice day! :-)

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment