Wednesday 29 May 2013

Anchor




Leather Jacket - Matalan
Hoodie - Nike
Anchor Tank - Topshop Sale
Jeans - Urban Outfitters Sale
Nike Court Force High - Nike Store Sale


Yet again the weather was crap horribly cloudy & raining. Really England where is summer?! It was quite stuffy so I dressed quite summeryish. Pretty cheap outfit as it was all in the sale apart from my leather jacket.. Tank is from Topshop last year think I paid £9 for it, jeans were £10 & part buy one get one free on sale items so my mum got a pair of blue ones! These Nikes are about 3 years old now & were £30 in the Nike Christmas sale which I don't wear that much as they're a 6 so make my feet look massive so I can't wear them with shorts or skirts only with jeans!

I went to nanny Wing's for lunch with Tracy & Laura. We went to have pasta as we love it & Tracy wanted to see her before she leaves the country for a month on Saturday! Laura got back this morning at like 11am from Florida for 2 weeks. I'm still waiting to get on a plane out of Liverpool soon! :(

It was a pretty boring day really just caught up with last night's New Girl & EastEnders. 
We ordered a domino's for the first time we just got our favourite Hawaiian & brother got a box of chicken nuggets. I'm not a fan of domino's pizza as they don't even use cheese for the pizza it's weird yellow powder stuff. We also had mussels which my dad managed get yesterday from Tesco, they were really nice. 

Tomorrow I will be going to town & having a chat with the presenter of BBC Radio Merseyside's weekly Chinese programme Orient Express. Hopefully getting some work experience in the BBC! :-)


Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment