Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hellooooo Summer! ☀ :-)

Summer has finally arrived in England!! :D Which is a big contrast to the weather last Tuesday when it just didn't stop raining all day!
It started last Thursday it was nice & sunny, since then it's been getting even warmer & nicer meaning the summer wardrobe & legs are out! So are the ray-bans!

Tee - Mango (In the sale years ago now!)
Skirt - H&M Sale Spain (2/3 years ago? Was only 3€!)
Belt - Forever 21 (Last Year)
Converse - Mum bought from Hong Kong 2 Christmas' ago
Bag - Zara Sale

Looking at these photos has made me realise how long my hair is! Can't even see the print on my tee! It actaully has a girl on it! The last time I got it cut was last July before I went on holiday my mum took a couple of inches of the ends! I really badly need a hair cut. My hair is so dry & full of split ends! I want a new hair style but don't know what to go for any suggestions? I don't want it too short but should really get it all cut off as it's so damaged :(

Outfit today as it was so nice! I took a trip to town on my own.
Some people were dressed a bit too summery with guys walking round topless & girls wearing bandeau bras with hot pants. I don't think I could walk around in the UK with a bandeau top it's more of a holiday clothing!
It's nice not having to wear a jacket but so inconvenient as I don't have pockets to put my phone in! Especially when I'm taking my dog for a walk I don't want to be carrying a bag.

I had a wander around town shops were a bit poo apart from Zara & Urban Outfitters. I want almost EVERYTHING from both shops but both are too expensive :( I need to do a summer wishlist of all the things I want.
Whilst wandering I spotted some bargains in T.K.Maxx

Jeffrey Campbell Spike Denim Lita - £59.99 RRP £120
Jeffrey Campbell Alva Sneaker Black Gold Studs £49.99 - RRP £110
T.K.Maxx is really good for bargains but it's just chance really! You just have to go in & see what you can find, they always have different things in that you don't expect which you just have to grab while you can before they sell out! Never know what bargain you'll find or pick up!

All I got was a tee from Miss Selfridge sale & Gabby's birthday present which I'm not going to say in case Gabby reads this before I got to see in her in Manchester on Thursday. If you do read this Hi Gabby! :-)

The weather is meant to be like this for the rest of the week & next week to I shall be making the most of it by chilling in the garden & taking Frodo for nice long walks! Hopefully the weather it nice where you are too!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment