Wednesday 12 June 2013

Glamour July 2013 Freebie!

I don't really buy magazines, I usually only buy it if there's a freebie. As the latest Glamour July 2013 has a freebie for £1 I thought why not! Even if I'm not gonna read the magazine I'm getting a mascara for only £1 & it's a full sized one, not a sample size! So here is my review of the mascara


 I got the ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Extreme Black Lengthening Mascara £16. With Myleene Klass on the cover of the magazine.
I think the mascara is alright it does what it says, it does lengthen your lashes & the brush is nice & thick. I don't think it's the best mascara I've ever used & wouldn't pay £16 for it but £1 I would recommend it, you might as well try it! 
My friend Holly got it too & gave the same review. "Average really does the job but I wouldn't pay £16 for it. It is nice and light which is good." 

We both hadn't heard of ModelCo so I decided to do some research on them. They're selling "ModelCo Fibre Lash Brush on False Lashes" which is endorsed by Danni Minogue. It's advertised as "Instant false lashes in a bottle" with mixed reviews on the Boots website which is selling it for £35. You get extension mascara & lash fibre mascara in which you apply a coat of the mascara then the lash fibres & then coat again with the mascara which is meant to give you instant length & volume as if you have false lashes on without all the effort of trying to glue them on. (Which sounds perfect for me as I can't apply false lashes!)
There're 149 reviews on the website with some people saying it's not worth it, doesn't work while others are saying it's amazing & does work. However for £35 it's quite expensive to try it!

But if you want to try some of their other products Glamour are also offering the Lip Illusion Lip Liner with inbuilt sharpener worth £15 which has Zooey Deschanel on the cover. Or you can get the Colourbox Eyeliner with inbuilt sharpener worth £15 or Shine Lipgloss worth £16. All the products are worth £78, but if you could get them all for £5! 

Have you tried the mascara or any of the other products? Let me know! :-)

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment