Wednesday 19 June 2013

Floral Greens

Shirt - American Apparel
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Belt - H&M Kids
Shoes - Converse hi tops
Cardi - Given to me from my cousin but from Topshop

Yestday's weather was weird like Monday's, not as warm but hot & stuffy 22°C with the odd bit of sun.It was suitable legs out weather again after rain for a week.

I didn't do much I just went to the radio to have a meeting with my co presenters on what we need to do to make the show better when we we group as we've been off for about a month now & haven't had a proper group talk altogether. It's meant to be our show be this executive producer Shaun is just changing everything on us supposedly for the better but I'm not a fan but I guess you have to do stuff to please people in the media!

Still no plans for the rest of the week so I'll just see what each day brings hopefully some good new soon!


Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment