Saturday 8 June 2013

Pharrell

Today was yet again a lovely day, I think yesterday has been the hottest so far but the hottest time of the day was 4pm which is strange because if we were in Spain siesta time would be over!


Top - Pull & Bear
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Hello Kitty Belt - H&M Kids

Today's outfit is nothing too exciting, everything is old that you can't buy no more! This outfit combination & items have been well over worn! The top is one of my favourites as it has sushi on it & I love sushi! The skirt I wanted for ages then it went on sale for £10 then 10% student discount £9 & the belt is Hello Kitty printed from H&M kids! I've got a white one too but the print is different but Hello Kitty too! 
My hair was in a plated bun over night & taken out in the morning & looked like this for about have an hour then went pin straight...

I didn't do much today just caught up with tv I've recorded. I watch the Graham Norton Show from last night well only Robin Thicke & Pharrell's performance of Blurred Lines. I though the one they did on Ellen was better & the audience were better. I also watched The People's Coronation with David Dimbleby as I love the Queen! I really wish I did an interesting degree like the history of the British Monarchy! I would love it so much & probably get a 1st! But it's too late now :(

I went to Ikea with my dad sadly we didn't get anything! But it's still my favourite place to go to!
Tomorrow I'll be going to the park with Holly & Gabby to make the most of the sunshine & it's been a while since Frodo's been to a park. We don't take him because he doesn't get along with other dogs so it's just easier to take him for walks along the road.

Hope you've had a nice weekend & enjoy the rest of it! :-)

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment