Saturday 13 July 2013

Bargain Buys!

£45 reduced to £10 10% Student £9
£38 reduced to £5 10% student discount £4.50
I was in town on Thursday just wandering round with my mum as she was looking for a pair of sandals. I went to Urban Outfitters not expecting to buy anything but to just look at what they had in the sale. I've never bought anything from there full price apart from gift items as it's too expensive! I found these 2 lovely shirts! 

The first one was meant to be £45 but I only got it for £9 with student discount which I was so happy with & in my size! I like the pattern even if it does look quite granny print chiffon material. (Both XS.) Kelly & Danielle have this shirt. Both paid £25 in the sale but I couldn't resist not getting it for only £9! We're bound to all wear it at the same time at some point!

The second was even cheaper only £4.50 the cheapest thing I've ever bought from Urban Outfitters! It's got like cream stripes on the left & blue on the right but you can't really tell from the lighting. It's a flannel shirt which will get a lot of wear when it gets cold again.

I also got a cropped coral coloured basic tee from H&M last week for only £3.99! They do it in white, black & khaki colour. I want a white one but no store has it in an XS which is annoying! 

This heatwave has been crazy this week! Been so hot feels like I'm in Spain not used to this in Liverpool but it's nice!
Hope you've been enjoying the heatwave & have managed to bag some bargains in the sales!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment