Monday 22 July 2013

IT'S A BOY!!

Congratulations to Will & Kate!

After waiting over 12 hours the news finally broke at 8:30pm! William & Catherine are proud parents to a baby boy! Weighing 8lb 6ozs at 4:24pm at St Mary's Hospital Monday 22nd July 2013
So happy!! Prince of Cambridge will be 3rd in line to the thrown after his granddad Prince Charles & father the Duke of Cambridge Prince William.

I knew it was going to be a boy but really wanted it to be a little girl after changing all laws & traditions so she could be 3rd in line to the thrown even if she had a little brother. But the law will forever exist & is a great change!

Can't wait to find out what his name is & see what he looks like but I'm sure he is will look beautiful with his parents. I'm actually really excited about this baby I'm really not one that into babies I don't really know how to interact with them as I'm a big kid myself!

Source The British Monarchy Facebook
Source the_british_monarchy instagram

Source the_british_monarchy instagram
Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment