Sunday 4 August 2013

Roar!

Lion Tee - Zara (in Spain couple of years ago)
Heart Print Shorts - Zara (about 4 years ago)
Monkey belt - Birthday gift think from New Look also years ago
Anchor Print Converse - T.K.Maxx

 Apologies for this outfit post of all really old clothes that you can no longer buy!

So the past week has been unusual as I'm FINALLY employed!! As of last Thursday I got myself a job after looking for one for the past 4 years!! I've got myself a Christmas Temp job at Boots which I'm hoping they'll keep me on! I had my induction on Saturday & did 5hr shift on Friday! In tomorrow & Tuesday :-)
I'm working on the tills & probably stacking the shelves too. I did do work experience there when I was in year 10 so I knew I liked working there! My interview was last Monday & it went well. My advice is confidence is definitely key but not cocky just don't feel nervous or shaky, be prepared & know what to say! Cos that's what I did & now I have a job :-)

Also I've been abandoned by my family as I have to look after the dog! 

He's been a bit of a pain waking me up at stupid times wanting to go out other than that he's been fine & alright. Just missing my mum, he's like a baby.

I've been keeping myself entertained by watching films. The past week I've watched 21 Jumpstreet - thought it was really funny. Kick-Ass - Didn't really like it was really violent. The Iron Lady - Not my cup of tea confusing & sad. Bring It On - All or Nothing - Was good but cringy & cheesy. 
Film 4 at 11 for the past week have been showing Studio Ghibli films, I watched My Neighbour Totoro yesterday which I've already seen which is really good if you haven't seen it already. Today was Arrietty which is an adaptation of The Borrowers was alright. Tomorr is Ponyo - I've got it on record!
Went to the cinema on Wednesday did Orange Wednesday with Danielle to see Despicable Me 2 which is so funny. Me & Danielle couldn't stop laughing & we were sure at some point it was only us two laughing! I definitely recommend I loved it!

Work tomorrow 6hr shift, hopefully it's not too busy but busy enough to not be standing around waiting for customers!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment