Saturday 17 August 2013

Dressed like a boy

Checked Shirt - Hollister couple of years ago
Jeans - Zara Sale
Anchor Print Converse - T.K.Maxx

I've been living in these jeans pretty much the whole of summer. Whenever the weather hasn't been suitable to wear shorts I've worn these jeans! They're really comfy & seem to go with everything in my wardrobe! I also love how Frodo tried to get into the picture. He's likes to make an appearance on my blog!

Today's weather has been horrible & rubbish! Just as I left the house to take Frodo for a walk it started to rain! So we had to go back & then it just poured down pretty much all day & was quite chilly too. So I spent the day watching the World Championships. I really wish I was an athlete & that my mum pushed me when I was little to do more sports!
 When my mum got home from work we took an unplanned visit to my auntie's new house. Meaning I just missed Usain Bolt win the 200m! :( Well I say new as we've never been & they moved in sometime before Christmas last year.. It's a really weird house the bathroom is downstairs!

Hoping to go car boot hunting tomorrow morning if the weather's nice but I think it's meant to be raining which means we'll give it a miss. I haven't been this year & there never seems to by anything good unlike all the other bloggers where you see all the amazing vintage & new stuff they manage to snap up!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment