Sunday 18 August 2013

Mixed bag of grapes

M&S Collection Double Breasted BouclĂ© Biker Coat with Wool - £89
Lunch
Frodo's cute
Top - Fred Perry Sale
Skirt - Internacionale kids
Studded Belt - Forever 21

 The weather was strange today. It was forecast to rain but then changed to be quite nice so me & my mum went to the car boot sale. There was random showers in the day that lasted for a couple of seconds then went quite warm. Just the typical British weather we're used to.
We went at 11, it opens at 9 or 10? I can't remember. We have sold there twice a couple of years back. We didn't manage to buy anything as per usual it was rubbish. Nothing caught my eye. There was a lot of old clothes lying around but they all smelt & were clothes you'd give to charity & still no-one would buy or want for free.

We then went to Speke retail, we went to M&S they have some nice coats in this season. I seen this one on display which I quite like mainly for the biker style not too keen on the actual material though, prefer if it wasn't wool but I'll do a post on my favourite winter coat next week. We then went to T.K.Maxx, got my dad a leather belt & went to Morrisons. Then home for lunch. I had a mixed leaf salad from a pack from Asda. I chopped some cucumber, Spanish sausage my mum brought back, grapes & some strawberries. Very healthy & light!

I then took photos of things for sale. I'm selling iPhone 4/4s cases, I've got 3 hello kitty, plain white & a sparkly one for sale. All £3.30 each or if you want them all I can sell them for £16 so you'll save £1.50. 

Also have 3 Samsung galaxy S2 cases for sale. 
Have Hello Kitty mirrors too £2.50

 My mum has a handbag too. If you're interested all are brand new never been used, you can message me on wing27@hotmail.co.uk

It's meet up only in the Liverpool area. NO PAYPAL sorry! 

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment