Friday 16 August 2013

Pattern Clashing

Anchor Print Tank Top - Topshop Sale last year
Floral Skirt - Urban Outfitter Sale
Hello Kitty Print Belt - H&M Kids
Cut Out Ankle Boots - Zara

Anyone who knows me will know I have a thing for pattern clashing. But it's not really intended I tend to just wear what I like & think go when maybe it doesn't look right to others. But why should you care about what others think? If it makes you happy, you're comfortable in it & think it goes then go for it!
A quote a love that Pharrell Williams said a couple of years ago when he was on a fashion programme that had Alexa Chung on Channel 4 was 
"If they're commenting on you, they're watching you". 
So true!

The weather has been nice the past 2 days back to bare legs. Don't know how long that's gonna last! I have really bad OCD where I like things to be perfect & new so I'm still reluctant to wear my new boots out which is why these photos are taken in the house! I actually wore my black vans when I went out today. I will defiantly be living in them so I want to keep them as brand new for as long as I can!

Yet again it was a pretty boring day. I went to pick my little brother up from Goodison Park, Everton's football ground with my nan as he went on some residential with them & didn't do anything else today! Still waiting for work to ring me up to give me some hours as I really am wasting away here!

I hope you have a nice weekend yet again I have no plans so just whatever the days bring for me really!
I've just made a bloglovin so go follow me on that & I'll follow you back :-)

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment