Thursday 15 August 2013

Smileeeeee!

Cropped Tee - H&M
Layered Necklace - Pull & Bear
Highwaisted Vintage Wash Jeans - Topshop

On Tuesday I finally picked up my camera I've been wanting for agesss! Nikon 1 J2 from Curry's as it's been reduced to under £200! My dad paid for it as it's to make up for abandoning me for 10 days while they went on holiday, as I had to look after Frodo. I'm paying for all the extra accessories that I need which are currently adding up very quickly! I've bought a memory card, a UV filter & a case for it!

These are some test shots from the camera. Outfit post was just a quick one I snapped on my phone. As usual Frodo was my model. I think he did get annoyed of me taking so many photos as this is only a small selection of the ones I liked the most!

The last 7 photos are from the continuous feature, where you hold the shutter down for a couple of seconds & it just takes a load of photos. Then when you scroll through the photos it shows it like it's moving which is cool as you can use it to get your perfect photo if you have a moving object. I'm still getting used to all the features as I really want to make the most of it. I may even start some videos? What do you think as most bloggers have now started to do vblogs & hauls as well as their blog?

Julie
XxX


No comments:

Post a Comment