Monday 12 August 2013

Pub Lunch

Smoked Salmon Bagel
King Prawn Skewer
A Pie!
Shirt - Urban Outfitters Sale
Green Jeans - Urban Outfitters Sale last year
Nikes - Nike shop sale

 Me, Danielle & Kelly went for the last lunch together for a couple of months in Woolton Village which is a 10 minute walk for the 3 of us to meet up. We went to the Elephant pub. I've only ever been there like once even though I've lived here all my life!

I opted for the Smoke Salmon bagel as I love smoked Salmon. I could easily eat a whole salmon myself! & I love a chewy bagel! It was really nice £4.50! I washed it down with a Malibu & Cranberry which was £2.50 which is like half the price of what I paid for in the other local pub we always go to which ripped me off £4.90!! They justified this by saying they had to charge me for a glass of cranberry instead of a dash of it which they can with coke/lemonade which is a joke! Cos you don't even get a full glass of cranberry! Not going there no more!

Danielle got king prawns which looked really nice, with a tortilla wrap, salad & chips to assemble yourself. Kelly got a pie with gravy that came with veg that also looked nice. Will definitely be going again as they food was nice & not that expensive!

So this is the last time we'll see Kelly till Christmas or New Year now which is a bit sad but if I had that opportunity I'd be grabbing it & going for it too!

I'm going to pick up my camera tomorrow a white Nikon 1 J2 from Curry's as it's been reduced to £199.97 yayayyyy! I'll get to post nice proper photos on my blog finally!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment