Sunday 11 August 2013

Bon Voyage!

Kelly's Leaving Party!

My best friend since reception when we were 4, so 15 years going onto 16 is leaving for American on Tuesday to study there for a year as part of her uni course! She's going to the University of Illinois near Chicago.
She had a family & friends gathering in her house & then we went to Allerton Road for a drink as two guys who are getting married next week were having a bachelor party. One of the guys was in our year in school. We then went to town.

Kelly's auntie makes the best cakes ever!
Carrot cake cupcakes & cake pops which were like Oreo inside!
Kelly's 2nd cousin Elliot is so cute!
Leather Jacket - Matalan
Cropped Polka Dot Tee - Topshop Sale
Gold Chain Necklace - Forever 21
Leather Look Shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Vans
Heel Boots - Miss Selfridge Sale
Bag - Marc B from Topshop
Gold Spiked Bracelet - Birthday Present from Danielle last birthday

Carl didn't come out to town with us, so it was just the 3 of us. But I am the worst light weight ever which is why I hardly ever drinking but I don't really like it which is why I am a light weight! So we were home by 3.

Gonna miss Kelly but it's just like her going to Leeds as she's back for Christmas just that I won't be able to text her but will have other forms of communication & if I wanted to visit her will be a little bit harder! Hopefully go visit her sometime next year as I want to travel America! I've never been to Chicago. We're gonna go for lunch tomorrow which will probably be the last time for a good couple of months!

Good luck Kelly, gonna miss you I'm so jealous wish I had the chance to go! Don't have too much fun that you don't want to come back! 

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment