Sunday 10 November 2013

Nike Air Max 1 SP “Liquid Metal”

Liquid Silver








Henry Holland - Liquid gold and silver air max! NEEEEEED.

Victoria Beckham - Totally obsessed with my new silver Nike Air fashion bunnies, LOVE them!!!! x vb

Liquid Gold







I actually love & think these are amazing! I first seen them when Henry Holland posted a photo on instagram (the one above) & then Victoria Beckham tweeted a photo & posted an instagram of hers! At first I was bit unsure as I'm really not a fan of Air Max's but the metallic silver is just like wow! I've been wanting a pair of metallic silver brogues as you would have seen in my previous shoes wishlist post. I'm still after the Nike brogues which I still can't find anywhere & no-one has yet to inform me to where I can get them from?! I really really want a pair but looking at the Net-A-Porter with the price tag of £125 I won't be getting my bank card out any time soon to order them! 

They're part of Nike's "Liquid Metal" collection which consists of these two amazing pairs & the not so Dunk Sky Hi SP which are the same but in the wedged dunks.


When it comes to choosing between gold & silver..  Probably 75% of the time I'd say I'll choose gold. Such as gold chains or jewellery however I much prefer the silver pair. I don't think the gold ones look that nice I think they look a bit tacky being honest. They just don't have the same appeal as the silver pair!

They're only sold in select stores & only limited to women's sizes. They have an ultra metallic finish leather upper, with a tan perforated leather sockliner. On the tongue is has the chemical symbol Ag on the silver for silver and Au on the gold for gold!
If anyone wants to buy me a silver pair I will love you so so much!

Apologies for not blogging much lately I just feel a bit snowed under with uni work I haven't started, working on days I'm off uni & going to the gym finally! I'm trying to blog as much as a I can!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment