Monday 2 December 2013

I hate ice

I just want to say I'm sorry it's been a while! I've just been really busy working & uni & basically not having any nice new outfits to post about or have anything social due to being in work all the days I'm off uni or I'm at the gym!

So tonight for the first time in agessss I actually had a social life! Went ice skating which is part of the Liverpool One Ice Festival which has been going for a couple of years now up on Chavasse Park & went to Nando's for food for Sarah from uni's 21st.











Mango & Lime Chicken Breast Filet Pitta with a corn on the cob


I'm not fussed really over xmas but it does make everywhere look nicer with fairy lights!
Jumper - Topshop
Gold Chain Necklace - Forever 21
White longsleeve top - Primark
Leather look leggins - H&M
Biker Coat - H&M
Grey Snood - Knitted by my nan but wool from B&M
Leather Cut out boots - Zara
Bag - Zara

I seriously wasted £7.95 going ice skating as I was being a proper whimp! I couldn't let go of the side I think I can kinda skate but I'm just too scared to fall over! It didn't help that the ice was really wet & slippy, with people whizzing round showing off as well. I hated it & don't think I'll be going again it was like my 4th time doing it as well! We then went to Nando's after the 45 min ice torture session! I don't see the hype over Nando's.. To me it's just chicken? I guess maybe cos I don't like spicy food but still I think they're better & nicer food!

I'm a bit sad as you'll know I really really want a pair of Timberland boots! So when I seen on facebook that the Timberland shop in Metquarter had 30% off I pretty much ran there after my 4-5 lecture to try get myself a pair! But sadly they didn't have any junior 5.5 or 6s in & couldn't even order me any to be delivered to my house!! I kinda felt like crying but the guy was so nice & helpful! I want junior as they're half the price for the exact same boot which are comfier the guy said so there's no point paying double the price when I can get them cheap! 
I also like the reddish brown pair which they sadly don't do in junior size but I don't mind the original wheat coloured ones. Maybe it's just not meant to be as I've been wanting a pair for yearssss & still don't own a pair :'( The sad thing is that the 30% was from Thursday till today which is why they've sold out which I knew earlier!!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment