Monday 23 December 2013

Reunited!













Denim Shirt - Levi's from Oxfam

Last night we were finally reunited with Kelly after 4 months of being in uni in America & David who's down in London for uni! It was really nice to see the both of them! Think the last time I seen David was when he came back for easter cos I couldn't see him the last time he came back to Liverpool & he chose to stay there over summer. But it felt like we hadn't been apart & was just the same! We just had loads to talk about & catch up on which each other's lives. 

We got onto the topic of getting married & having kids which was really scary as everyone knows I really don't want to grow up at all! I still look & feel about 15 I'm not ready for the future just yet!

I finished work for Christmas today at 4 then have the next 2 days off. Back in Boxing Day straight till I find out if they want to keep me or not! I feel like I'm in limbo having no idea whether this time next week I could be back to being unemployed after 5 months.

Hope you have a nice Christmas Eve & Christmas!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment