Thursday 26 December 2013

Another year another Christmas


Frodo & Bella

Wing's Christmas Dinner


Wing Cousins


Egg tarts & mine pie Auntie Christine made

Tracy

Cousin's baby Alex


Me & Sindy




Shirt - Vintage Mum's
Real Leather Skirt - H&M Sale

So another year has passed with another Christmas. It felt like last Christmas only last week time is going far too fast for my liking! :( 
This year I got a lot of bath stuff when I don't even take baths & surprisingly not stuff I recognised as I thought they'd be from my work which they weren't! If I'm being honest my Christmas presents are never that good.

We went to Nanny Wing's as usual for Christmas lunch at 1. Frodo & Bella fighting & humping each other so they weren't allowed to be together while we were eating but then Bella kept crying to they were annoying each other under the dinner table. We left my nan's at 4:30 came home to drop Frodo off then went to my aunties (mum's older sister) who live in Northwich. 

Everyone's getting old now! My oldest cousin on my dad's side is getting married in June & my oldest on my mum's side is a dad! He has a little boy named Alex who is half Chinese & half Thai as his girlfriend is Thai. He's really cute. He didn't cry at all while we were there & loves attention! 

We left at 12:15 as I had work this morning 12-6:30. Mum gave me a lift in though as buses were running every half an hour. Surprisingly it wasn't that busy but apparently it was before I went in. The shop was a mess though all the Christmas gifts & most of the perfume sets were half price. Back in tomorrow then going to the pub in the night to say bye to Kelly & David as she's going to New York for New Years how jealous?! & David is going back to London!

You can tell by the quality of the photos which were taken on my phone & which were taken on my camera!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment