Tuesday 17 December 2013

Christmas Shopping...

Well sort of...
I attempted to do some "Christmas shopping" & do some Christmas/new years/new wardrobe clothe shopping too as I actually had a day off work today & I finished uni last Tuesday! I was quite brave venturing into town with all the other crazy last minute people.

I'm rubbish at buying presents I just don't know what to buy for people well I kinda do have some sort of an idea of what I want to buy but they don't always exist & unlikely to have the budget for it either! Same with me wanting new clothes. I have the same issue every year unable to find Christmas clothes as all the clothes are rubbish!



Topshop Knitted Woven Skirt Dress £70













Leather Jacket - Matalan
Wooly Cardi - Gap
Vintage Denim Shirt - Levi's from Oxfam
Studded Belt - Forever 21
Black Skater Skirt - Internacionle Kids
Leather cut out ankle boots - Zara

The first shop I went to was Miss Selfridge which is under Topshop was rubbish so went up to Topshop which was also rubbish but there was some stuff I thought I'd try on then make my mind up but they didn't seem to have anything in my size left! I tried this woven pleated skirt peter pan collar dress on but it's £70!! It's a big on me as it's a size S which is a US 4-6 I need an XS. It's something different but handwash only which I'm not fan of!

Then went to H&M, on the way out I spotted this black leather skirt that had a 50% sticker on it in my size!! I touched it & realised straight away it was real leather! So went straight to the changing room to try it on. It was £34.99 reduced from £69.99 which is a bargain since most shops like Topshop/River Island have faux leather skirts for that price! I've been wanting a leather skirt for ages as well & of course wanted a real one but could never afford one!

I went to all the usual shops Urban, Zara, Pull & Bear, RI, New Look, Internacionale & couldn't find a nice top I could wear my leather skirt with (I know I can wear anything but there just wasn't anything that I liked!) I seen nice shirts but my shirt collection really doesn't need to be added too! 
I want a nice fluffy jumper, H&M had 2 but they were grey & navy. I want something more colourful! & no-where else had any nice ones :(

I got Holly's birthday presents so that's one less stress but only have of Kelly's Christmas present! She falls into the I know what I want to get her but can't find anything that matches it...

I signed up to John Lewis' free membership card & they send me vouchers to have free cake & tea/coffee! So I got a slice of carrot cake & a cup of tea to give my poor feet a little rest after the long day of wandering around. I then had to get the bus back & get changed super quick & sprinted half way to the gym to try make it in time to pilate's! I was shattered when I got there!

I didn't realise till before that my skirt has a horrible hole & mark from where the security tag was! I should've noticed it earlier, I would have asked to get another 10% off it but now I don't know what to do, as it was the last one & I do love it! Just have to take it in tomorrow & see what they say!

I'm in work for 2 days, then off for Holly's birthday celebrations, in 3 days & see Kelly on Sunday as she's back from America! Off Eve & Christmas day then in everyday! Hopefully work keep me on but I won't find out till the week after Christmas if I do. I'm not expecting too much just in case they do even though I should be no1 choice being the first temp & I got the bus all the way home yesterday with my manger after a gruelling 9.5 12-9:30pm shift! It actually wasn't as bad as I was expecting as he's really camp & nice, think he's 23 since he's just graduated as well but I'll keep you updated! 

Julie
XxX

1 comment:

  1. Investigatore Privato specializzato in investigazioni e indagini private, aziendali, difensive, assicurative. Consulenza Gratuita. Opera in tutta Italia.Visita qui per saperne di piĆ¹:investigazioninacucchi.com/
    #Investigazioninacucchi

    ReplyDelete