Saturday 21 December 2013

Holly's 21st

Tea Party










It was Holly's 21st birthday on Wednesday (18th a week before Christmas) where she stretched it out as long as she could as she's been doing stuff all week to celebrate it & yesterday it was our turn to celebrate with her, her friends! We went to her house to have a tea party! All the fancy crockery, napkins & table cloth are actually her nan's! (Apart from the strange shaped teapot that says tea for two, that's actually Holly's)

She made turkey & cranberry, ham & cucumber, cheese & tomato sandwiches, added berries to the fruit salad which had the biggest pieces of fruit ever! Cheese & tomato pizza, bbq chicken pizza, scones, cupcakes birthday cake, costco carrot cake my favourite! She had clotted cream, strawberry, cherry, raspberry & blackcurrant jam to go with the scones. It was all really cute & nice. Me & Gabby were early as my mum dropped us off on her way to work. We were gonna wait for Rosie to come before we ate but we were too hungry so started without her! Then Toni came later on. We then went to the Abbey pub for some drinks where Holly's boyfriend Joe, his friend & Rosie's boyfriend went too. 

These were the only photos I took with my phone which are really rubbish! I'm in need of a new phone! I had to rush to get ready too as I went the gym earlier on then came back to have a shower, wash my hair & had to make Holly's birthday card which I was still writing in her house! I did leave it very last minute but I had her presents! I got her the turtle Pandora charm which I also have for mine & £20 Harvey Nichols Beauty Bazaar vouchers. 

I was in work today, tomorrow & Monday then off for 2 days then in straight till I find out whether they decide to keep me on or not which I hope they do but I don't have my hopes up in case they don't. But obviously I do want it cos I can do with the money! Tomorrow night going for food as I finally get to see Kelly after 4 months as she's back for Christmas from America!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment