Thursday 2 January 2014

What's New












Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom
Floral Shirt - Urban Outfitters Sale
Jumper - New Look Sale
Leather wet look Jeans - Topshop

 Time is flying faster & faster there just isn't enough of it! I'm currently having a panic stress attack that I have 12 days to do 3 essays adding up to 9,000 words!! I've given myself strict deadlines that I need to stick to otherwise I don't think they're going to get done in time!! I can't wait till the 13th January when they're handed in then hopefully I might take a city break as I didn't go on holiday/go on a plane in 2013 :(

The past year has been quite boring & rubbish really I guess the only highlight & good thing worth talking about is that I finally got myself a job! But then sadly didn't get kept on even though they wanted to, they just couldn't afford to which I don't really understand as everyone's hours have been cut so surely there are some hours going? I guess I can't really moan as I did work for 5 months when some people only managed about a month but that's their on fault for not pushing to start early I guess. Since finishing uni for Christmas being full time is the reason I haven't done any of my work... But come the 28th January when I get my final pay (hoping they've paid me right) it should make up for it a little so I can treat myself...

As a parting gift my manger let me choose from a big box of perfumes which were testers/old stock I could choose any 2. I chose Marc Jacbos & DKNY which were still almost full. At first I did pick up the men's DKNY which was a bigger bottle I think was 75 or 100ml this is only a 50ml. The Daisy is 75ml which is good compared to everyone else who only got small gifts that weren't worth that much as I'd been there the longest. When I said bye to manager I did start crying & then I had 1 more shift on the Sunday & said bye to everyone else surprisingly I didn't cry!

My New Years Eve this year was quite rubbish as I didn't actually celebrate or go out I was working instead. Kelly's in New York & Holly's in Paris. Danielle went to her boyfriend's, Gabby was out with her family & I thought Hannah was with her boyfriend but turns out that didn't happen & she text me too late to make plans! I was only meant to be working till 10 then my dad pick me up to go out but as I didn't have plans we didn't end up leaving till after 12 & just came home! So instead of spending money I ended up earning which I guess isn't all that bad. 

Like every New Years we went to Gran's for dinner last night. Just the usual Wing get together. No new clothes/outfit sadly as I haven't seen anything I've liked in the sales & haven't been bothered to go into town as it's just so packed! 

I don't think I'll be posting anything till after the 13th as I need to get these essays done meaning I probably won't be going out or doing anything other trying to get them done & going to the gym!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment