Sunday 26 January 2014

There's no place I'd rather be

Clean Bandit ft. Jess Glynne - Rather Be
Is the best song in a very long time! Greg James said the last 10 years which I think is about right. It's actually up there with The Killers - Mr Brightside which is my absolute favourite song, no other song even compares but this does come very very close so that's saying something! If you haven't heard it yet where have you been?! It's on every radio & is on course to being number 1 in the UK Top 40 today!

So on Friday night Danielle's uni house had a house party to celebrate the end of essays & exams of semester 1. It was actually the first time I've been to this house. It looks tiny & horrible from the outside but it's actually massive & not that bad! They all have an en suite which is good but weird that the kitchen is upstairs but it did used to be a shop downstairs with the house upstairs which makes sense.











I ALWAYS stand on the left no matter what (It's because I used to have a sweeping fringe that way so have decided that's my side) especially when I've put all my hair to that side as well I need to be on that side but Hannah decided it was her good side which meant I had to stand like this otherwise I'd have no hair. Surely everyone understands this!



Biker Coat - H&M
Cardi - New Look Kids
Lace Peter Pan Collar Top - Topshop
Gold Chain - Forever 21
Elasticated Belt - Mum's Vintage
Real Leather Skater Skirt - H&M
Cut Out Ankle Boots - Zara
Purple Fedora Hat - Danielle's H&M

Actually have bit of a life apart from going the gym everyday it seems! It wasn't much of a house party as you can see with all the photos we decided to take of ourselves... No-one we knew from our course turned up only Danielle's house mates, mates turned up.
We were drinking out of mugs proper students!

I'm still wanting a studded fedora hat but the H&M's in Liverpool just don't have the one I seen in Manchester which I don't get! & why did the Manchester one only have them in Large's? Not everyone has a massive head!

Julie
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment