Saturday 23 May 2015

Trainer Crazy

So since coming back from Crete which was over 5 weeks ago (doesn't even feel like I've been on a holiday) my spending has been a little out of hand... I've just been spending so much money buying new clothes & just generally treating myself which really isn't like me!

The other week FootLocker had a 25% off VIP Pass which you could use in store & online on full price items. So I decided to get the Adidas Pure Boost Splatter trainers I've been wanting which I mentioned in Recent Purchases post a couple of weeks ago. I got them for £74.99. £25 off with the discount. I also got a pair of Roshe's as I've been kinda wanting a pair. I got junior all black ones for £29.99 which I thought was really cheap. £10 off with the discount.







These are the comfiest trainers ever!! They feel like you're walking on sponge, they are so light! The only issue I have with them is the back heel is a bit ugly like the Nike Huaraches. (I have a real hate towards Haraches they're so ugly! What were you thinking Nike?!)






I was disappointed when theses arrived as Roshe's really aren't that comfy! My free runs are so much comfier! I actually want the black & white roshe's but they're old stock & sold out in my size!






So I finally got myself a pair of Nike X Liberty trainers!! I am in love with these trainers! They did cost me £81 which is one of the most expensive thing I've bought for myself clothing/shoe wise. But I guess you got to treat yourself sometimes don't you? 

I did try the Air Max's but they look quite chunky & just didn't fit right & are more expensive!

I have a bit of an issue though I'm a 5.5 & that's the size I got but as the front bit is quite narrow it seems to be a bit tight. Will they stretch? Not sure if I should have got a 6? 

I emailed Office (where I got them from) asking them if they know if the trainers would stretch & the first person replies 

"We apologise that we are unable to check this as the stock is in a different location to us. Sorry for any disappointment caused." 

Clearly didn't read my email so I replied back saying re-read my email as you haven't answered my question. So a different person replied saying 

"Do you have a local OFFICE store to try the shoes on? We do not have the shoes at hand so we cannot confirm if they will be too tight for you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused." 

Yet again didn't read my email proper to answer my question. These people who reply to Office emails seriously need to be sacked as they can't read!

The 2 pairs of trainers from FootLocker are going back as I can't afford to keep all 3 pairs of trainers! Especially since my Thea's cost nearly as much as 2 pairs... I tried to return them on Wednesday when I bought these while I was in town but because I didn't have the shipping label with me the guy couldn't do the refund for me. The reason I didn't have the shipping label was I thought I only needed that if I was sending it back myself from home. But no he told me that I needed that shipping label as all they do is the exact thing I would at home. They bag it up, put the sticker on it & send it back to the warehouse. It was so annoying as I had to carry the trainers all the way back home with me. But I did check the website to see what I needed with me before I took the trainers with me into town & it didn't mention anything about have to have the shipping label. So the next day I sent them a really long email complaining about their returns policy & the guy in store. So annoying & such an inconvenience. My room looks like shoe shop currently.

Has anyone else got a crazy trainer obsession like me & managed to get their hands on a pair of Nike X Liberty?

Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment