Sunday 15 November 2015

Dinner Date

Kelly's home for the weekend so we went for dinner at Jalons on Allerton Road. It was nice to catch up considering the 3 of us still live in the same city we haven't seen each other since the last time we seen Kelly or at least as a group. (I see Danielle in work & seen Hannah once.)

We got the 2 course Sunday meal for £10.95. A starter & a main which was a challenge for us to decide what to get. Quite stressful, too much choice couldn't decide between fish or a roast! We all kinda had a rough idea of what we wanted then the girl came to take our order & Danielle randomly decided to get the sea bass we started laughing. The girl must've thought we were really immature but trying to be grown up in a nice 'sophisticated' restaurant.


Slowly braised baby back ribs
in our own bbq sauce


Creamy wild mushroom
Served on a crispy crostini with pesto dressing


Crispy chicken fillets seasoned in sea salt & cracked black pepper
with a sweet chilli dip


Sunday Chicken Roast


Garlic and ginger grilled sea bass
rested on Asian salad with honey and soy dressing


Pan fried chilli salmon
Served with slow roasted Mediterranean vegetables

It was nice but my starter was so much bigger than what I expected (why was I give a bowl for ribs??) & so full after the roast. I wish I did get the fish now but I didn't want us all to order the same thing! I wouldn't mind going again & get the fish next time.



Been a busy lately with college & work. Also on Wednesday I started the Advanced presenting course which is run by Bauer Academy at Radio City. 6 week course running every Wednesday so I go straight to town after college when I finish at 4:30. 


The best view of the city

College is going well I'm qualified to give gym inductions! Have exams not this coming week but the week after. Physiology & anatomy and principles of exercises, health & fitness. Kinda stressing about I'd even though it's multiple choice on the computer it's harder than you think even when the answer is there in front of you! So hopefully I pass them both first time and we get to move on to Level 3 Personal Trainer!

Also Julaayy turned 3 years old yesterday! It has gone so quick, crazy how I was in my second year of uni at the time & it's been over a year since I graduated! Still many more years & blogposts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment