Monday 23 November 2015

Lucas' Christening

Yesterday was Lucas' christening, my cousin Gary's little boy. He got christened in a church in West Derby then had the reception at the local golf course.















Trench - Blanco - Spain
Dress - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Heels - Carvela, Kurt Geiger

Tracy was one of the godparents, Kirsty's brother Graeme, Gary's best mate & Kirsty's best mate, made the 4 godparents. I thought you only had 2 a godmother & father but turns out you can have as many as you want. Cara Delevingne has like 12 godparents or something crazy like that!

For once I wasn't actually stressing over my outfit, as once I knew about the christening the first thing that came to mind was my graduation dress. I love this dress but it's too nice to wear for any other occasion, such as town or a meal I think even though it was only from Topshop & paid £32.40 for it I think. I did think at first you had to wear white for a christening but that isn't true!

I didn't manage to get a photo with Lucas as he was either asleep or occupied with someone else. He's a really good little boy haven't heard him cry apart from when my brother held him at the end. Definitely didn't like him! Also me & Tracy didn't get any selfies when we usually do! Lots of missed photo opportunities. Also in the morning I got up late so had to rush getting ready. I had to do my hair myself as well which I hate doing.

I've got 2 exams this week Wednesday Level 2 Anatomy & Thursday Level 2 Physiology and Prince of Exercises, Fitness & Health. Which I'm stressing over. I forgot to book the week off work so went in today but managed to get someone to cover me tomorrow. Just have to try & revise as much as I can, need to pass first time so we can move onto Level 3 Personal Training. It's multiple choice done on the computer so we find out straight after after like a theory test whether we've passed all failed. Need to get 27/40 so hopefully I manage that!

No comments:

Post a Comment