Saturday 11 March 2017

Brass Monkey


It's been a while.. but I actually went out last night. Faye was leaving where I used to work so we went out for a meal & drinks. We went to The Club House up on Chavasse Park & drinks at Brass Monkey.

The Club House


We all thought The Club House was a pop up restaurant as it appeared last summer & looked temporary. As it's still here now definitely here to stay. The interior is really nice, set up like a nautical club house with telescopes, barrels, cupboards with old books & furniture. Shame I didn't take a picture but I'm sure I'll probably go back at some point.

The food really isn't me at all.. Burgers & kebabs. I ended up getting a burger as everyone else was.


Sex On the Beach - Vodka, melon & raspberry liqueur, pineapple & lemon juice, sugar syrup


BBQ Pulled Pork Burger with Sweet Potato Fries

It was nice, better than what I thought it was going to be. 

Brass Monkey


We went to Brass Monkey a little hidden cocktail bar which is down one of the side streets off Hanover Street behind Primark. It's really cute & cosy. It has swings inside, (people were already on them so couldn't get a photo on them) hanging umbrellas on the ceiling! 







They do food as well as drinks which I wanna try so will be coming back at some point & to get my photos on the swings!

I stayed for 1 drink & was home before 12. Been up since half 6 for work so ready for bed come 10, was well past my bed time! Joys of a full time job. It was nice to catch up since I left there before Christmas so not seen any of the girls since then.



No comments:

Post a Comment