Sunday 23 July 2017

LIMF 2017

Liverpool International Music Festival 2017


LIMF weekend at Sefton Park - Europe's biggest free music festival! I went today the last day it was on, it started on Thursday night at the Palm House. Big names again this year for the line up with Gorgon City, Corinne Bailey Rae, Jax Jones, Becky Hill, So Solid Crew, Naughty Boy, Cast, JP Cooper, Kate Nash & many more! 

The weather wasn't great today, I did want to go yesterday & the line up was better - it was still good though. I went to see Becky Hill & JP Cooper before it started raining. Didn't get there till 4 with my mum.



As we were walking to the central stage we caught the end of Jessie Reyez who was really good & definitely someone to look out for in the next year.

Becky Hill








Can't say I was a fan of Becky Hill when she was on the first serious of The Voice but she's actually really good & like the stuff she's come out with. A bit awkward when she asks "Are you alright Liverpool looking a bit stationary & quiet."

They've got a new "VIP area" this year which I think is £50 for a wrist band so you can be closer & you can go to different events that you need to get tickets for. 

JP Cooper






JP Cooper was also really good but we left as he was starting his last song as it started to rain & I decided to take my umbrella out my bag as I didn't think it was going to!

Corinne Bailey Rae & Cast were the last 2 acts on closing the festival which we would've stayed for if it didn't rain. LIMF happened to be on the worst weekend this year, every other weekend the weather has been so nice & sunny! It was still good though, hopefully the weather is good next year when it's back with even bigger & better artists!


No comments:

Post a Comment