Monday 28 August 2017

My Birthday


Last night I went out for food & drinks for my birthday with Danielle & David. David was home for the bank holiday weekend - I'd like to say for my birthday but more for his nephew's birthday but he make it out so I guess it was for mine too!

We went to The Clubhouse in L1 for a cocktail then headed to Castle Street for food. We went to Izakaya the sushi place again. It wasn't good at all though. I'll be doing a separate blogpost for that for how bad it was!

After we went to Matou at the pier head for drinks.











Matou's outdoor seating has the best views! We definitively should have come here for food! Would've been full for sure. 

After this we went into town. Went to Maccies around half 1 as we were starving. Ended up home after 3am. Danielle's boyfriend Matt had to pick us up as we waited about 40 minutes to try & get an Alpha taxi but just couldn't get one. We used the app & rang them up, they didn't seem to be trying to get us one! Eventually got in had about 3/4 hours sleep & was back in the gym this morning for circuits. I was fine just a bit tired slightly crashing now trying to write this post but couldn't nap!


Head to toe in Zara!


I had a really good birthday thank you Danielle & David for last night! I'm dragging it out even longer as I'm going go-karting with Kelly & Callum from work next weekend finally!

Got the best birthday present off Callum from work, he surprised me with The Killers Hot Fuss vinyl on Thursday in work. I don't even own a record player & currently have 2 vinyls just for show now! 


Kelly got me the best birthday card as well as I have a real issue with age! 




No comments:

Post a Comment