Sunday 20 August 2017

Souk Liverpool


Kelly's home for the weekend so I had early birthday celebrations and went to Souk on Bold Street for lunch. It only opened recently and was the only place that wasn't full on Bold Street but the menu looked good so we thought we'd give it a try.




  


Danielle with her strawberry milkshake


Smoothie of the day - Mango, avocado & banana I think it was



I was suppose to get poached egg, avocado on waffle but they got my order wrong & put it on bread so asked did I want it doing again but I just asked for the waffle on the side which was actually what I wanted! Don't think I would've liked egg & avocado on a sweet waffle. We did think the waffle was going to be savoury but it was sweet so I'm so glad they did get it wrong! 
I've never had asparagus as a breakfast thing but apparently it's common that people have it with egg. The asparagus was a bit over done & soggy. 



Kelly got the Mediterranean platter with all the hummus.


Danielle got avocado, smoked salmon & poached egg

Souk was really nice but service was a bit slow considering there was only another 2 tables when we arrived & when we left we were the only ones in there. 

In the evening they have pizza & pasta which I'll be back to try as they do oven baked pizzas with 25% off. 

Thanks Kelly for brunch! More birthday celebrations for my actual birthday next weekend!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment