Thursday 28 September 2017

Zara Spree

I have an issue with spending money at the moment - I'm spending like it's nothing. I've bought so much clothes lately that I don't even have the chance to wear them! I just wear gym clothes pretty much everyday even in work. I only go into work 2 days a week wearing normal clothes! I need to stop as I'm getting a car & go on holiday soon so need to save.

It was the student event yesterday in Liverpool - Zara was surprisingly doing 20% off everything from 4-8pm. They never do offers like that! I walked in after work around half 4 & the queue for the till was to the entrance. The tills are right at the back of the shop! It was crazy it was as if the clothes were free!

I wanted a coat so I though I'd have a look around to see what they had to make the most of the discount. I've finally bought a short coat, leather pants & a kids dress. I'd already bought a dress online the other day & a black pair of skinny jeans last week.



Been after a waterproof short coat for so long & finally found one I like! I wish it was a little longer but it'll do.



Wanted these pants last year but just never got round to buying them.



I don't look as cute as this girl in this dress but it's nice & has pockets.



I didn't get discount on this dress I'd already bought it online & they didn't have my size in store to buy it again. It also has pockets but the stripes on the shoulders are velvet :(

I also bought a pair of black skinny jeans from Levi's in Cheshire Oaks at the weekend. They were only £10 in the sale but they're so long! I'm sure their jeans are made for people who are 6ft tall! Levi's do free tailoring in the normal stores so I'm waiting to pick them up next week after a good 3 inches off them.

I've banned myself from buying any more clothes especially from Zara as it's getting a bit out of hand now. I don't have endless money which I seem to think I have at the moment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment