Monday 11 June 2018

BBQ


Went to Jo and Rich's for a BBQ yesterday afternoon. It was the perfect weather for a BBQ it was so hot and sunny. There was so much food that I actually forgot to take photos of cos I was that hungry from going the gym before it..



All the chicken!


Salmon and cous cous


Smoked salmon with salad.


Jonny made smoothies - pineapple, apple, pear, kale & spinach. Which is actually really nice and is my recipe!

Jo is such a feeder there was so much food. I was stuffed! There was quite a few of us but for some reason we didn't take a group photo! Think we were just having too good of a time. I did take a lot of videos so if you follow me on Instagram you will have seen them on my story.

It got quite competitive since it was the gym crew with everyone showing off at archery, gymnastics and doing the floss..




Jonny's dog sitting his boss' little shit zhu Miro. He's the cuttest little puppy even though he doesn't look like one. He definitely looks more like sloth but he was so well behaved he can join the BBQ anytime!


Got to love a BBQ in the summer - again this weekend Jo and Rich?


No comments:

Post a Comment