Wednesday 20 June 2018

Marathon 2019


So Marathon training is officially back on! Me and Sarah have signed up to the Liverpool Rock N Roll Marathon on the 26th May 2019. We signed up last month after this years marathon as it was only £37. If all else fails we can drop down to the half marathon or even the 5 km but we have a year to train now so hopefully we should be fine! We've signed up to the London Marathon ballot as well so we'll find out in October if we're running the London Marathon in April then a month later for the Rock N Roll one!


I did my first run with Jo and Jonny 2 Saturday's ago. We did 4.5 km up Woolton Hill. I could tell I hadn't run for a while and was starting again but it felt good! 


Did my 2nd run last Wednesday - we did 6 km!
Jonny's was wearing an ab corset during the run which was so sweaty and disgusting. It does look like he's holding a mat.


Did 4.5 km up Woolton Hill again today with Sarah her first run in a while. It felt good but it was so hot. I definitely prefer running in the sun than in the rain any day! Need to properly get back into it so will definitely be aiming to do 3 runs a week to get myself back into it. There will be plenty of photos for this next journey and I will do it this time hopefully be able to stay injury free! I need to go get some decent trainers for sure so will be sorting that out soon!

We trained legs after our run tonight so I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow but we're training back so hopefully I should be fine! Next run will be on Saturday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment