Sunday 8 July 2018

Wedding


Went to my favourite event yesterday a wedding! It's been 4 years since the last one I've been to one..
Our mate Mick from the gym was getting married and I was invited to the evening party at the Suites Hotel Knowsley. Jo and Rich went to the church earlier on in the day. It meant I could watch the England Sweden match which was a bit of an inconvenience as I needed to be ready for before 6 but wanted to watch it! Was sweating curling my hair whilst watching it at the same time but it was a match worth watching! We're in semi's we could actually win it...








We scrub up quite well and can make an effort! We don't always wear head to toe Nike! I can wear heels and not have my hair in braids too. Only on the very rare occasion though...

Thanks for letting me borrow your Reiss dress Jo!



Mick with his wife Katy!









Jo making the most of the buffet and have 2 plates...








Love a photobooth! The highlight of the night going mad for it! The guy didn't even tell us we could get a multishot he was only doing single ones until I asked. We got so many but it was worth loved it!

Thanks for inviting us Mick and Katy! Hope yous had the best day we loved it!
Weddings are definitely the best events to go to and with this amazing weather they're perfect. (Apart from being horribly sweaty but I'd take that over rain)


No comments:

Post a Comment