Sunday 29 July 2018

I Amsterdam


Post 1 from when I went to Amsterdam 2 weekends ago! I took 654 photos when I went for FOUR days... The amount of photos you'd think I went for a week.. It's because I had my phone and camera so was very snap happy. But all the photos pretty much look the same really of canals. Which is why it's taking so long to get a post up I haven't had the chance to go through the photos! 
Pre warning this post is mainly photos of just me...

We went to the I Amsterdam sign on the second day - Sunday and then back again on the Monday to go to the Moco Museum. 

For some reason I thought the sign was not far from Dam Square but it's actually about a 15 minute tram ride from Amsterdam Centraal. It's outside the Rijksmuseum and where the Moco Museum, The Van Gogh Museum, Stedelijk Museum and The Concert Hall - a lot round there.

Day 1









Managed to climb onto the T to get a photo! It's the hardest place to get a photo as there's just so many people!






There was a market cos it was a Sunday!













The other side of the Rijksmusuem




The inside of the Rijksmusuem we never went into...

Day 2



Photo bombing fellow Asian's waiting to get onto the T!


Secret to how I climbed it.. Climbed onto the E then onto the T! Turns out I'm quite good at climbing...

People managed to climb on the I don't know how they managed that though!




I am wearing a different top! Day 2 has a triceratops on it!

Hopefully the actual Amsterdam post of where I went and what I did should be up later on this week!




Some of the photos were taken with my Nikon 1 J2 camera while others were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S7 phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment