Sunday 26 December 2021

Christmas 2021


Christmas at the Johnson's again as due to covid. Second Christmas in a row not being able to spend it at the Wing's. I did go and see my grandma with my dad in the morning and my uncle Mike, Auntie Sou-Mei and Brandon turned up. Didn't stay long as I needed to get back to get ready to go to Tracy's. I went to Tracy's with her mum and dad for 3pm.




Tracy took a different approach this year and decided to force feed us and put the food on our plate for us. I did manage to eat it all but I hate wasting food so will eat everything that is given to me. We had beef, gammon, turkey, pigs in blanket, stuffing balls, Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, carrots, parsnips, broccoli and sprouts. Food was really good thanks Tracy and Chris even though before we even got plated they prewarned the turkey was dry. It was better than what I had at The Florist the other night.




Amelie is old enough to eat this year and was loving it. Tracy was feeding her too slow though and was crying for more. She wasn't sure with sprouts though out of all the food.


Annual cousin Christmas photo now featuring Amelie!


Tracy bought a Chinese fruit cream cake from Bonbon Bakery which was really nice. We also had c
rème brûlée and I ate so much chocolate the only day in the year I have chocolate really.

We played the logo game and were done in with all the food we ate. Watched Amelie play with her new toys and when she got put to bed we watched on some and went to start Don't Look Up on Netflix but I ended up going home with Tracy's mum and dad so didn't end up watching it.

Up and at the gym this morning to try and burn off all the food that was eaten yesterday. Surprised the gym was open but I'm not complaining. It was quiet when I got there at 10am with familiar faces then started to get busier. For lunch today at home my dad made a roast with poussin. I am all roasted out for a good while now. Gym workouts for the foreseeable will be burning all the Christmas food!

Hope you all had a good Christmas!


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment