Sunday 17 April 2022

Biscoff Cookies


Super easy 2 ingredient baking with Biscoff spread!


Ingredients:


200g Biscoff Spread
70g Porridge

These measurements makes about 12 cookies so I did 4 and a half batches to make 50 cookies

Utensils:


Mixing Bowl
Scales
Wooden Spoon
Fork
Baking Paper
Flat Baking Trays

Oven 180°C

Baking time: 10 minutes

Method:


Mix the spread and porridge oats in your bowl using your wooden spoon until combined


Once it's all mixed roll them into balls using your hands and place onto your lined baking tray


Then using a fork flatten them down doing a cross - this will help with baking



Bake for 10 - 12 minutes until golden and look dry.



These are super easy to make and are like the biscuit spread cookies I made last year but I didn't use an egg. I think the ones I made last time did worked out better as they stuck more. These are quite dry and crumbly but taste good. 

I got this giant 700g jar of crunchy Biscoff spread from Farmfoods for only 99p. As the best before is dated May but will still be fine after that date anyway. I thought I'd make something with it rather than just eating it straight out the jar or on toast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment