Friday 23 August 2024

Botanico


Went to Botanico for dinner last night with Kelly and Danielle - early birthday dinner as I'm away this weekend for my birthday.

I went to Botanico for brunch with Holly not longer after it opened back in October and been wanting to go for dinner. We got there at like 7:15pm and it wasn't too busy and got a table without having to book.

Service was a lot better than when I went last time which I'm glad as it has been open for a while now.


I got a matcha latte which is very random especially with dinner but I love a matcha! It wasn't good though and looked better the last time. This was just hot frothy milk, couldn't taste any matcha even though it was green


Ravioli Lobster - £18
Filled with lobster, served in a creamy sauce

I got the lobster ravioli which was nice. The crab & lobster one from Al Dente was better from the other weekend though. That's set the mark for ravioli now!


Italiana - £13
Mozzarella, Parma ham, rocket, cherry tomatoes, and parmesan shavings
(Please note the toppings on this pizza are served cold)

Danielle's pizza


Nduja - £15
Tomato sauce, mozzarella, Italian sausage & Nduja topped with burrata

Kelly's pizza

They both couldn't finish their pizza so boxed them to take home

After food Kelly told me I needed to go the toilet so they could write my card and asked for the bill then they did the awkward Happy Birthday with a cake over. A strawberry cheesecake as she just said anything that wasn't chocolate


Strawberry cheesecake - £8

Didn't get a photo with the sparkler candle!
It was very sweet with a lot of strawberry sauce

Was a nice night and food was good and reasonably priced. Would go again for dinner. Need to try it again for brunch as service was bad the last time.



Didn't get a photo with Kelly so looks like I just went for dinner with Danielle!

Off to Barcelona tonight for my birthday with Holly. Very much needed holiday! Need sun, time to chill and some paella which I'm so excited for. At the time of writing this as well I'd just about packed because I've just been so busy working. Barcelona posts pending...


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment