Sunday, 19 July 2026

Minions


Went out with Holly today. We went to see Minions and Monsters in Cineworld. I didn't think it was that good and prefer Despicable Me which I think I said the exact same thing as the last film. We could have went to see the new live action Moana but went Minions as Moana will be on Disney+ sooner.

After we went to Zumuku on Lark Lane. I usually get sushi but I've just not been able to have sushi since I came back from Japan so went for ramen today.


Kaiso - Japanese seaweed salad, rice wine vinegar, toasted sesame seeds - £4.95

I love this seaweed salad but didn't see this in Japan so mustn't be authentic Japanese


Duck Gyoza - four pieces, minces duck dumpling, gyoza dip - £7.50

These are usually deep fried and crispy but asked for them to be steamed. They didn't have much filling in them and it came with hoisin sauce.


Holly's

Miso Ramen - Homemade miso broth, Tokyo noodles, black garlic, fungus mushrooms, nitama egg, kale, prawn dumplings and extra naruto - £14.95


Mine

Shoyu Ramen - Prawn dumplings, udon noodles, marinated mushrooms, naruto, nitama egg, sesame seeds

We got our dumpling steamed and I changed my noodles to ramen. It was nice. Wasn't super filling and light.

After we got a gelato from Gelato UK.


Pistachio - £4


Holly

Pistachio & Ferrero Rocher

Holly got so much!

We went for a walk round Sefton Park. It was a long over due catch up that was very much needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment