Sunday 10 February 2019

Liverpool Chinese New Year Celebrations 2019

Year of the Pig



恭喜发财! 新年快乐!

Gung Hey Fat Choy! Happy Chinese New Year!

This has come round quick I remember writing the post for last year!
Went into town with Jo after doing a 10 mile run this morning which will be a separate update post. 

We went into town at 2pm - the lion and dragon dancing had already started. Most of the celebrations started at 11:30am this morning.










The weather was nice today just really cold. Some of the things got cancelled yesterday due to the gale force winds. It was still a bit windy today but nothing compared to yesterday.






Coat - H&M
Scarf - New Look
Bag - Zara
Jeans - Topshop Jamie
Trainers - Adidas NMD XR1













You can see the lion's dancing on my Instagram story here.
@Juki_W on Instagram and Twitter






We deserved ice cream after a 10 mile run this morning.. They were massive!


12 artistic commissions of the Chinese Zodiacs have been dotted around the city centre and The Guide Liverpool are doing a competition for the first person to take selfies with all 12 wins a banquet for 2. So me and Jo went round looking for them all. I best have won it!! 

The ice cream was defo worth it as I've done 27995 steps today that's 25.62km, burnt 2209 kcal! My legs are so tired and achy right now I think they'll be happy if I never have to run again...


Twitter || Instagram || Tumblr || Bloglovin || Google+ || Pinterest || Last.fm

All photos were taken with my Samsung Galaxy S9 phone.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on finding all the Chinese zodiac animals from "Liverpool's Great Race".
    I tried looking for these earlier this week. Couldn't find them all. The Tiger at the old Maplin store site has already been removed which is a shame.

    ReplyDelete